Friday, November 28, 2008

Plugging away


I've not made much progress on my shawl today, though I did manage to snap a photo before the sun set, which was at 4:14pm according to Environment Canada. It is big enough that it is hard to really stretch it out on the circular needle. I had to settle for stretching out half of it.

Mostly I've been knitting away at the green shawl. After 9000 stitches it is 4 inches wide. It has so far used up two of the six skeins I dyed. I may end up dying another skein or two to get the width I'm looking for but I'll wait until I'm closer to the end to decide. I'll also wait until its at least half done before I bother posting a picture. It really only looks like a long green strip of knitting at the moment.

1 comment:

K said...

Oh, that's pretty!

The sun sets at much the same time where we are, in Edinburgh (Scotland). I bet it's colder in Montreal, though!