Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures

It is knit night again, so I thought I'd post some quick pictures.

The green is dry and ready to be knit as soon as I decide what it is going to be. I'd like to make it into some sort of wrap but I will probably have to supplement it with some other yarn to get sufficient yardage. There is swatch knitting in my future.

Last night I cast on for the Cliete using my orange hand spun. I'm going to see how large a shawl I can get with my 680 yards of yarn. I'm making a point of not spinning the rest of this orange roving into something until I know if I will need to make myself some more lace weight to finish the shawl. It will be awhile before I get to that point.

2 comments:

Briley said...

That shawl is going to be really nice. I love the colour.

OzB said...

Love both handspuns Jen. The orange is awesome. But I'm a green/blue gal, so that's the one I'm drooling over :-)