Sunday, November 11, 2007

Blogging gifts

I have a new project (or two) to post but I haven't decided how I'm going to handle showing off Christmas presents in progress. I've planned a lot of knitted Christmas presents this year and at least some of the recipients read my blog. In some cases it doesn't matter if I spoil the surprise but in others I am not so sure. I'm currently debating with myself whether to simply post a warning to those who want to be surprised or whether to simply take pictures that don't gibe the whole thing away. In the latter case I could either post black and white photos or close ups. Any advice?

I will try to decide what I'm going to do by tomorrow because I really want to show off what I'm doing. Until then I'll post a picture of one of the things I knit as a gift last year. I knit this Icarus using Habu silk and I can blame it for my continuing love of lace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Post whatever you want and be as sneaky and obscure as you can. This should drive everyone crazy in their own particular way!