Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Change of plans

Sadly two person knit night was canceled because the other person wasn't feeling well. I shouldn't say 'canceled' since 'postponed' is closer to the truth. Since I was planning on spending the night at home I actually picked up an older project that has been languishing and started putting on the finishing touches.

My plan was to finish the neckband, take some bad flash photos, and then write about the whole history of the project. My mother invited me out for a beer, though, so knitting and photography was put on hold. I'm not complaining, it was a very tasty beer. The result is that I'm quickly writing up a post minus both knitting details and pictures before the strike of midnight.

Tomorrow is a day off, here, so there is some chance that knitting, photographing and blogging will take place at a more reasonable hour. Unless, of course, there is some change of plans.

No comments: