Thursday, January 24, 2008

T minus 20


At Meredith's prompting I set to work on the left edging of my shawl yesterday. I am now a mere 20 repeats of the edging pattern away from being done-ish. After I finish these repeats I just need to graft the two sides of the edging together, go back and fix the beginning of the edging on the right and then tuck in ends and block. I should have a completed shawl by the end of the month.

The left edging is going much faster because it lacks the p2togtbl that the right edging has. If this project were more portable I might have had the left edging done by now. Since I can't easily carry it around to school and such it is losing knitting time to a simple red sock I started when I finished the Mingus (Mingi?).

If I quit writing now I might get another couple of pattern repeats in before bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! Okay, don't kill yourself finishing the shawl. But wow! You are so close to being done. I'm envious. Give yourself a pat on the back, my friend! Take care,
M