Thursday, March 27, 2008


I wanted to wash this and block it before I showed it off which means I spent a lot of time this afternoon checking to see if it was dry yet. I may try to get more pictures of the sweater in natural light but until then this will have to do:

I finished the button bands first things this morning. It wasn't until after I had all of the buttons sewn on that I realized I had only attached 8 buttons and button holes instead of the called for 9. I don't think I will rip out to fix this but I may add some small snaps to keep it from gapping when I've got it buttoned up.
I've also got most of a sock knit but the colours are too subtle for night time photography so it will have to wait until next time.


Meredith said...

I don't know how you get these projects done so fast! The cardi looks amazing and you can't tell that it should have 9 buttons, so don't worry about it. Congrats on another beautifully finished project! :D

knitty_kat said...

this is gorgeous - yer a freaking sweater knitting genius!

OzB said...

Another great looking sweater J. You are one speedy knitter! It look great. Shame about the buttons - snaps are amazing little error hiders {hehehe}