Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Reveal

I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and I have no real energy to knit. I am slowly working my way through a gauge swatch for my Irtfa'a shawl but that's about it. I don't usually knit gauge swatches for lace but this time I really want the shawl to come out the 'right' size.

Since I have no new work to show you pictures of I will content myself with showing you a colour photo of the "black and white" socks. The bright orange was going to be a dead give away that these were for my mother, who reads my blog and occasionally leaves snarky comments. Hi mom.

waffle socks

I would show a picture of the grey and red project, which was indeed the Anemoi mittens, but I forgot to take a picture of them all finished and looking like mittens. I guess I got a bit too much into being mysterious.

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

they are purty! My Mum has a thing for orange to, which oddly enough is the colour I knit HER Christmas socks in! LOL