Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Recently I have had all kinds of ideas for posts for the blog but I just haven't gotten around to writing them up. In the last couple of weeks I've had a streak of bad luck with socks and also a streak of good luck with socks. I've also spun up some lovely blue/purple/grey yarn.

So I've decided to get my ass in gear and start posting more regularly. Since I've decided to do this now, so close to November, I've signed up for NaBloPoMo. This means that I will be posting every day for the month of November. Since I've got lots of Christmas gifts to knit there should be a variety of things to read about.

The plan, so far, is to not post tomorrow and post my list of sock horror stories on November first, even though scary stories are a perfect fit for Halloween.

No comments: