Monday, October 8, 2007

Finished!

The last inches of a sweater always take me forever to do. However, I did manage to finish the neck band and my Autumn Rose is now done!



I'm wearing the classic wool sweater and shorts combo. It is 30 above today so it might be a couple of days before I actually get to wear this sweater for anything more than a quick photo shoot. The sweater is now soaking and I'll block it this evening.

I'm really pleased with the fit and the new neckline. I'll post more details once the blocking is done and I can take some more pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It looks fabulous on you. I like your neckline so much better. I think I will copy you and raise mine up too.

Bea said...

Awesome! It looks fantastic on you!

knitty_kat said...

That is lovely!!! I hope that you can meet up with us other Londoners and bring it with you!

Anonymous said...

What an achievement! That sweater is beautiful!