Friday, October 26, 2007

Last of the Autumn Rose



I meant to get another picture or two of me wearing my Autumn Rose but that didn't quite happen. I did wear it all weekend but I didn't take any pictures. So here, instead, is a picture of what remains of the yarns I used to knit the Autumn Rose. Of course I have the most Old Gold left over and it is my least favorite colour of the lot. I'm thinking I might knit a tam or two with the leftovers.

Anyway, my main reason for this post was to finally record the details of this sweater...

Pattern: Autumn Rose Pullover, from 'Simply Shetland 4'
Yarn: Jamieson's Simply Shetland Spindrift in the suggested colours
Needles: Addi circular 3.25 mm 32 inches, set of Bamboo DPNs size 3.25mm
Size: smallest
Modifications: I followed the neck shaping instructions but I started the neckline 18 rows later than the pattern suggested. I began my neck shaping at the same time that I attached the sleeves. To compensate, I only picked up 232 stitches for the neckband.

No comments: