So apparently it takes me as long to get around to photographing a sweater as it does for me to knit it. Last Thursday I finished the last of the knitting on my handspun yoke sweater and now I finally have pictures to share:
I'm pretty happy with how this turned out, though it is a bit loose in the yoke at the back. I was worried that it wouldn't have as much ease as I wanted but it relaxed when I washed it and now it fits just as I wanted. I'm glad I washed my gauge swatch else this sweater would have been much too large.
While I'm at it I should share some pictures of my Juno sweater:
It is the leftovers of this sweater that went into the body of the yoke sweater. I finished it at the end of January but only took pictures of it today. Sigh.
Maybe now I'll get around to finishing and photographing my Tempest.